Top 5 Things to Look Out for (Easily Missed)
So here are the top five things that Airbnb guests HATE to see when checking into their suite. Easy to miss but SUPER important for getting great reviews and getting that elite Super Host status :)
1. Hair - This is an easy one to miss - human hair and pet hair. Little hairs can be found anywhere and everywhere. The first place to look is the bed, pillows, sheets and blankets. Nobody wants to hop into a bed with a hair hanging out on their pillow case. This will be an automatic 3 or 4 star!
2. Folded Towels - Presentation! Make sure the face towels and bath towels are nicely folded. Either set on the bed or set on the counter of the bathroom. This gives the impression of attention to detail.
3. Smell and Aroma - One of the worst things to check into is the stale smell. All this takes is a plug in air freshener or a few squeezes of Febreeze before leaving the suite.
4. Linen Stains - Check ALL towels and linens for any stains. This is a buzz kill!
5. Toilet Grime - On the toilet set, under the toilet seat, in the bowl, everywhere. We don't like yellow crust and guests always check toilets with a magnifying glass as soon as they walk into the bathroom!
Keep these things in mind and you'll have a great start at providing a Supreme Clean airbnb. Vancouver Super Host pays close attention to detail when turning over our clients apartments, condos, townhouses and homes.
The Vancouver Super Host team is a pack of seasoned Airbnb Super Host ninjas. With several consecutive quarters of hosting excellence, VSH helps hosts across the country get the most out of their Airbnbs, financially and in emotional fulfillment.